Monday, November 28, 2016

Hibana and Blackbeard Sitting in a Tree, Shooting everything that Blackbeard can see.


With the release of the new Japanese operators Hibana and echo the game has been changed drastically.  However as of now most don't know how to use Hibana in the correct war to optimize on how she is used.  For this segment i want to express a very reliable style of play that can be  used along with Blackbeard on the map Favelas.  I will do so in this clip.  https://youtu.be/YqyaksxnwsY
Thanks for reading and have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing blog about the rainbow six siege I really appreciate you work which you have done well.
    six siege the

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll. lol elo boost

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm essentially satisfied together with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your following postdota 2 mmr boosting

    ReplyDelete